Last updated: 19 March 2019
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of [wpautoterms company_name] and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Nest Pregnancy and Parenting. Nest Pregnancy and Parenting has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Nest Pregnancy and Parenting shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
TENS machine hire
- The TENS machine will only be used by the person named on the hire form.
- The Hirer will have discussed and sought approval from their medical practitioner before using the TENS machine.
- The Hirer will follow the instructions as provided.
- The success of TENS machine cannot be guaranteed.
- A fully refundable bond of $60 is payable to secure the booking. The bond is returned to the customer within 10 working days once the TENS machine is returned in good working order.
- Unless prior arrangements have been made, failure to return the TENS by the due date will result in the Hirer being charged $25 for each and every week or any part of a week over and above the hire period until the TENS is returned.
- If the unit is not returned for any reason the Hirer will be charged for that unit ($205). If the unit is returned incomplete, the Hirer will be charged accordingly for the missing item/s.
- The TENS unit must be returned in the postage bag provided. The bubble wrapping provided must be used to protect the unit.
- In the event of damage to, or loss of the TENS by the Hirer, the full retail value ($205) is payable to Nest Pregnancy and Parenting Education Limited by the Hirer.
- TENS are fully tested immediately prior to dispatch. However, the liability of Nest Pregnancy and Parenting Education Limited shall not exceed the rental charge.
- The Hirer should check the contents of the hire pack upon receipt and familiarise herself with the TENS and the instructions. The Hirer must advise Nest Pregnancy and Parenting Education Limited of any problems whatsoever immediately.
- Nest Pregnancy and Parenting Education Limited accepts no responsibility where the Hirer fails to do so and renders it impossible for Nest Pregnancy and Parenting Education Limited to take any corrective action.
- In providing Nest Pregnancy and Parenting Education Limited with personal contact details and payment, the Hirer agrees to the above terms and conditions.
- Nest Pregnancy and Parenting Education Limited is not accountable for any injury or damage sustained as a result of misuse.
- In the event of a hire cancellation PRIOR to the TENS being dispatched you will be refunded the full amount minus an administration fee of $15.
- In the event of a hire cancellation AFTER the TENS has been dispatched NO REFUND can be made.
- No refund is given if the products are unused, unclaimed, or otherwise.
- The TENS hire period is for a full 5 weeks. Should you return your TENS machine early we are not able to offer part refunds of the hire fee.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.